Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's my party



Hi, my name is Janey and I'm addicted to celebs. There, I said it. I am as out of the closet as Elton John. Now that that is out of the way lets get right to it.

For an addict such as I, Oscars night is a big deal, so when the hubs revealed to me he had to work all night I was crushed. No Oscars party?! No homemade Oscars shaped chocolates?! No fake red carpet?! So, I did what any other respectable celeb addict would do. I came home, I slapped on my brightest red lipstick, lined my eyes with glittery green, threw on some fake gems, and put on my PJs to watch the glory unfold.

They like me! They really, really like me!


Oh dawwling I said shaken, not stirred.

I hope your Oscars night was far less pathetic than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment