Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Piles and Puddles

Today was just one of those days. There were piles and piles and piles to get through.

First, there was a overly obnoxious pile of laundry to fold.

Next, came the seriously distressing pile of mail a.k.a bills to sort.

Lastly, there was my personal favorite, and by favorite I mean least favorite pile. dishes.
By this time of the day my patience was running thin. My sweet baby boy is becoming a little bit less sweet and a lot more boy and this combined with my piles of piles put me in a bit of a mood, if you will.

I really didn't want the mundane to ruin my day so I grabbed a few essentials, headed outside with B, and said goodbye to piles and hello to puddles!

How could this face not cheer you up?


puddles.

let's be real. this little gem is a mom essential.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to tell you, but I LOVE your alphabet wall. It's really cute. Matt and I are also hooked on Dr. Pepper. They were out of it at the store and we were going through withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete